Adam Brough, Managing Director
- Over 30 years corporate banking experience at NatWest (London and Brussels), Paribas (Paris), Union Européenne de CIC (Paris and New York), Sakura Bank (London) and BNP Paribas (Paris and Budapest). Since 2013 started own practise working as an independent consultant based in Vienna, Austria (Burg Capital).
- Specialized in project and structured finance in the energy and infrastructure sectors as a financial adviser and debt arranger.
- Experienced throughout the project development value chain from feasibility, due diligence, shareholder agreements and investment decision through structuring, risk allocation and mitigation to raising and closing financing.
- Advised State-owned, stock exchange listed and privately-owned electric utilities, project developers and construction companies in all aspects of the capital structure (equity, subordinated debt and senior debt).
- Worked with a comprehensive range of debt and capital market financing instruments involving commercial banks, development banks (EBRD, IFC, EIB), Asian, American and European ECAs, mono-line insurers, institutional investors and subordinated debt providers.